The Parish Church of St. Martin is a three-nave building of the neo-Romanesque style. It is located in the old town of Ližnjan.

It was built in 1879 on the site of a smaller church that had been demolished two years before the construction of the today's big church began. There is valuable inventory in the church. On the main altar there is a wooden statue of St. Martin. In addition to the main altar there are four more altars, all made from stone with an elevated sanctuary. The church bell tower is 30 metres tall.

 

For Accommodation Owners

Vacation Houses or Apartments

Tourist office

Ližnjan Tourist Board

Krasa 7
52204 Ližnjan
Tel: +385 578 426
E-mail: info@liznjaninfo, tic@liznjaninfo

EU fondovi